COVID-19 put many people at risk not just for the virus itself but for worsening mental health disorders and addiction. If you find yourself struggling with addiction right now, quarantine may be the right time for you to get help. Our team at Serenity House Detox Florida can provide you with that support. You just need to reach out to us to learn how. Contact Serenity House Detox Florida today at 866.294.5306 to learn more about our services.
Why Is Quarantine the Right Time to Find Treatment?
If you are still in quarantine, it may be the ideal time to get help for addiction. Quarantine and addiction are connected for a number of reasons:
- Worsening mental health concerns: For some people, the biggest reason to get help now is that you’re isolated from family and friends. That could make mental health disorders heightened and put you at risk for complications.
- Accelerating use: Many people in quarantine have increased the number of drugs or alcohol they use due to anxiety, fear, or even boredom.
- Not working: If you are not working right now, you may have the perfect opportunity to get into a treatment program. You don’t have to tell anyone what you are doing and can use this time to better yourself.
- Treatment is available: You’ll find ample opportunities to help yourself through addiction recovery right now. There are in-person detox and residential treatment programs available.
Why wait to begin your recovery? Your future depends on your ability to get the help you need today.
What Can Quarantine Mean for Your Future?
If you are unsure how you can get help for addiction treatment during this time, consider a few key factors. First, it is very safe to get treatment right now. There’s no additional risk to you in a treatment program. Most are taking every step possible to ensure proper social distancing and sanitation to minimize any risk of COVID-19 spread. That may include testing each person and limiting access to programs.
Being away from friends and family for an extended amount of time can make you realize that you need help. For some people, isolation has made it hard to work through stress. You don’t have others to talk to and open up to like you did. You may no longer be going to the bar with friends, but instead, you’re drinking at home alone. That’s a sign that it’s time to get help.
Additionally, addiction recovery can help you overcome many of the struggles you’ve faced. That could be past abuse or witnessing horrible events. You may need help dealing with your anxiety and fear right now. For some people, this is the ideal time to reach out and get some real help.
How Our Team Can Help You During Quarantine
At Serenity House Detox Florida, our addiction recovery programs are available to you, including:
- Residential detox programs
- Medical detox programs
- Holistic treatment programs
- Women’s treatment programs
- Men’s treatment programs
- Dual diagnosis treatment
Each one of our programs is using the most modern treatment methods and therapies. This treatment opens the door for comprehensive healing. You’ll find yourself more empowered than ever to heal and overcome your addiction. By the time quarantine is over, you may be healthy enough to start living life the way you desire. It’s not a simple process, but getting help now is often the best decision for most people.
Choose to Get the Care You Need at Serenity House Detox Florida
There’s never a wrong time to get help. In quarantine, it may have become apparent that you need treatment. Finding it starts with calling Serenity House Detox Florida. Let us provide you with the support you need now, even while the world battles COVID-19. Call 866.294.5306 or connect with us online today.