If you have tried an Ohio detox program and failed, there may be many reasons why this happened. The important thing is to realize that you can be successful in overcoming your addiction. That starts with the right treatment for cleaning your body of drugs and alcohol. If you tried an Ohio detox program and did not succeed, Serenity House Detox & Recovery in Florida may be able to offer the detox services you need to prepare yourself for a successful recovery.
Was Your Ohio Detox Program Incomplete?
The Department of Health and Human Services provides three phases of detoxification. Those include evaluation of the addict’s needs, stabilization through withdrawal management and guiding clean patients into addiction treatment.
It may be that your Ohio detox program did not meet all of these requirements in their entirety. You may ask yourself the following questions, to determine where problems may have occurred:
- Were you evaluated by a medical professional before entering the detox program?
- Was your program tailored according to the type of substance you use and how long that use has been going on?
- Was your health history explored, with treatment customized around your health concerns, allergies, medications and other factors?
- Was your detox process medically supervised?
- Were you kept comfortable, safe and secure with dignity during detox?
- Was the Ohio detox program long enough in duration?
- Did you receive post-withdrawal medical supervision, if needed?
- Were you given information and guidance in selection of a quality addiction treatment center?
- Did you enter rehab immediately upon release from the detox facility?
Florida Detox vs. the Ohio Detox Program
When seeking freedom from addiction once and for all, you may need to consider the location of your detox program. You may have struggled with completion of the program due to its proximity to your home community and social circles that feed your addiction. Addicts are far more successful when removing themselves from the close proximity of their historic drug and alcohol use.
Florida is the ideal setting for overcoming addiction, as has been proven by thousands of recovering addicts each year. The sunny, recovery-centric environment of South Florida has proven more welcoming and accepting of those overcoming substance abuse than most other communities in the country. After the withdrawal period is addressed through a medically-supervised detox program, there are a multitude of high quality addiction treatment centers in South Florida where recovery can begin.
Detox Is Only the First Step
The most important thing is to realize that detox alone will not end addiction. Detox is the first step, one that addresses the physical problems of ongoing substance abuse. Addiction must be treated within a quality rehabilitation center designed to address the entire person through treatments for mind, body and spirit.
If you were unsuccessful in another detox program, call us today at (866) 396-4129 to discuss how Serenity House Detox & Recovery can provide the detox success you need for true rehabilitation from addiction. Our detox center accepts many insurance plans – call now to speak with a counselor and verify your benefits for coverage. Don’t wait another day to begin your recovery – a wonderful life without substance abuse is waiting for you.