The city is a magnet for people enjoying the arts and loving fantastic weather. Moreover, the locale has the reputation of being a party city. In recent years, however, more and more people have been seeking out good-quality detox centers in West Palm Beach. If you’re among them, what should you be looking for?
Look for Facilities that Accept Health Insurance
Excellent facilities work with a variety of insurance companies. Insurers recognize the value of the services the center provides. Staff members at the detox clinic help you verify your insurance coverage to maximize benefits. They also help you find out how health insurance for detox works.
Good-Quality Detox Centers in West Palm Beach Have Accreditations
Joint Commission accreditation is important. This independent organization offers a step-by-step task list that facilities must fulfill to earn their seal of approval. Voluntary registration with the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) is another sign of a good-quality venue. Look for detox centers in West Palm Beach that have both designations.
Amenity-Rich Programs Allow for Customization
Plenty of detox centers in West Palm Beach offer medical supervision of the withdrawal process. Doing so eliminates pain and discomfort. But many people in these early stages of recovery require more than that for healing. Examples of available treatment options should include:
- Gender-specific programs that create a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment for individuals
- Dual diagnosis assessment and treatment, which benefits program participants with underlying mental health challenges such as depression or anxiety
- Drug counseling talk therapy that provides one-on-one interactions with a counselor who specializes in working with people overcoming addictions
- Group therapy sessions, which allow for peer relationships and learning from others’ experiences
- Family therapy because it helps with the creation of a strong support network and heals family relationships for those in recovery
Intake counselors work with you to fine-tune the treatments you receive. A detox from opiates will focus more on medical supervision than one that involves some lower-level drugs. For those, the psychological aspects will be the most important at the onset. The best facilities allow for rapid changes in the treatment protocol, depending solely on your progress and needs.
Reach out for Help Today
You don’t have to keep using drugs or alcohol, staying in a vicious cycle that you can’t escape on your own. At Serenity House Detox, you find all the qualities a good facility should possess. Reaching out for help is as simple as dialing 866-294-5306 now for immediate assistance.