Are you looking for the best Delray Beach detox center? If the answer is yes, look no further. Help and recovery are just a few clicks away!
The following questions may help you determine if you need detox:
- Are you unable to stop taking your substance of choice?
- Do you have strong cravings for that drug?
- Has your substance abuse harmed your health?
- Have you had a DUI or other trouble with the law?
- Do you find yourself lying about your substance abuse, or trying to hide the extent of it from friends and family?
- Have your relationships become strained due to your substance abuse?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of those questions, now might be the time to get detox.
Substance Abuse & Addiction Take Their Toll
Substance abuse problems affect millions of Americans every day. No matter what drug you prefer, substance abuse will cause potentially devastating problems in your life. Drinking too much or abusing drugs for a long period of time can harm your health, relationships, career prospects and finances.
The most commonly abused drugs in Florida include:
- Prescription painkillers (Vicodin, Percocet, OxyContin)
These dangerous drugs negatively impact lives every day.
Drug Addiction: Out of Control Self-Medication
Each of these drugs takes a different toll on your body, spirit and mind. One thing they all have in common is that they help you escape reality. Addiction can be thought of as a form of self-medication. Some people try to run from their everyday lives with substances, while other people try to numb pain away or inject their boring lives with a dose of excitement.
Using drugs this way is unsustainable because eventually the problems in life will catch up with you. When they do, you will need the help of addiction professionals, like the ones at Serenity House Detox.
The Best South Florida Detox at an Affordable Rate
Why should you choose drug detox with Serenity House Detox?
The skilled addiction experts at Serenity House have created an environment of healing and caring that will change your recovery process. Some of the benefits of detoxing with Serenity House include:
- Personalized treatment
- Medical supervision and medication
- Advanced nutrition program
- Serene environment
- Private and anonymous treatment
Learn more about paying for detox with health insurance today. Call us now. We’re ready to help you turn your life around!