What can you do if you’re loving an addict: your wife? What can you do to help her overcome her drug addiction? Your wife has a lot of challenges in her life. There’s family concerns, marriage, work, maybe a house payment to worry about. The stresses of life can build up brick by brick into something that is no longer manageable.
You know how hard your wife works to keep everything together. But she’s human too, and she needs something to relieve the tension. Maybe she’s turned to drugs, and now they’ve taken control over her life. It may seem there’s nothing she or you can do about it. However, that’s where you’re wrong.
A drug detox center is always an option for recovery. Call us today at 866.294.5306 for more information.
Loving an Addict by Confronting Your Wife
How do you confront your wife about her drug addiction? The first step to getting into rehab and getting back on the right track is admitting you have a problem. How can you get your wife to admit that she has a problem? Remind her that you love her and that’s why you married her and of course you only want what’s best for her. You have to try to understand exactly why your wife is using drugs.
Knowing where someone is coming from is a great starting point to be able to confront problems in the household. Many women use prescription drugs like Ritalin or Adderall in order to help them focus and concentrate on the ever-growing to-do list of modern life. But before long it gets out of control and the only way for your wife to get back on her feet is with drug detox.
Serenity House Detox & Recovery Services
Serenity House Detox & Recovery offers a variety of services regarding detox and substance abuse recovery. One of the first steps to recovery is going through the detoxification process. This will help heal the body physically. But, afterward, further treatment is needed. Here are a list of some of the services we provide:
- Individual Therapy: In order to work through the emotions and psychological aspects of addiction, individual therapy is often necessary. Here, you will have the opportunity to open up in a safe and comfortable setting about your struggles.
- Group Therapy: It can be helpful to share your story and experiences with others who are going through similar things. In group therapy, you will gain support from others and learn from their stories.
- Family Therapy: Addiction does not just affect the individual, but also their loved ones. family therapy can help address the needs of both the addict and their loved ones.
- Holistic Therapy: Some people find that holistic therapy can be helpful in their addiction recovery. This type of therapy includes practices such as yoga, meditation, and acupuncture.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: This type of therapy can help to identify and change the negative thoughts and behaviors that contribute to addiction.
Therapy treatment may be a necessary part of the recovery process for you. At Serenity House Detox & Recovery, we offer these quality services to give you everything needed to succeed!
Drug Detox Rehab: Show Your Wife You Love Her
What’s the best plan for getting my wonderful wife back, and getting her away from drugs? Your wife knows that you care about her, so you have to really show her that you understand how her drug addiction came about and that it’s okay to mess up sometimes. We all make mistakes, and we all need to find a way to focus and to relax.
A drug detox program for women is the ticket for a gender-specific program that understands the needs of women in recovery. Thousands of women slip into drug addiction and struggle with it for many years. Unfortunately, many women even die from it, if they can’t get it under control. Don’t let that happen to your wife. She can get clean, and it’s your job to help her find the right way.
Check out Serenity House Detox & Recovery, where drug detox is about getting clean and taking control. Call us today at 866.294.5306 for more information!