Deciding to get help for drug and alcohol addiction is a critical but difficult decision. It is imperative to choose the right treatment center to help you achieve recovery. A male detox in Florida could be the right option for you. It allows you to focus solely on your needs and healing in an environment you can feel good about attending. A men’s detox center like Serenity House Detox & Recovery Florida can make a big difference in your long-term success. For more information about our gender-specific services, please contact us today at 866.294.5306.
What Happens in a Gender-Specific Detox Center?
The same type and level of care are provided in a gender-specific rehab as any other program. However, there is more focus on engagement with other men. In this environment, your therapy generally will center around strategies, tools, and experiences that are fitting to your best outcome. You’ll live with and interact with other men.
Why Is a Gender-Specific Detox Center Beneficial to You?
There are numerous reasons a men’s rehab is a good choice. Many people find that this type of treatment can open the door for new opportunities. Three big reasons to invest in this type of program include:
- No distractions: You do not have to worry about the other genders present. There’s no need to think about, engage with, or put up a front with any other person in a gender-specific program. You can focus solely on your recovery.
- Treatment specific to men’s needs: The way men learn, grow, experience things, and even start using drugs or alcohol is often different from women’s. A gender-specific treatment program enables a person to get the care in a way they can receive it.
- It’s comfortable and allows for better engagement: Sometimes, it is easier to open up to people who understand what you are going through and experiencing. Some of the relationships created during drug and alcohol detox can last a lifetime as a result.
Gender-specific rehab facilities are very modern and designed to provide the very best level of care and innovative therapies for your outcome.
What Can You Expect in a Men’s Rehab?
When you enroll in a men’s rehab program like Serenity House Detox & Recovery Florida, you’ll find yourself better able to engage with life around you. You also will find yourself able to open up to counselors and therapists about what’s really happening. The stigma that often comes with getting this type of help is gone because, here, everyone understands what you’ve been through during your addiction. There is no judgment.
Most people will start with detox. During detox, medications and therapy are available to help you stop using for good. This time allows a person to work through their dependence and, eventually, no longer need to have access to drugs or alcohol. It’s an empowering time.
There is also a wide range of therapy programs available here. A male detox program in Florida like our own may include therapy options such as:
- Individual therapy program
- Group therapy program
- Family therapy program
- Behavioral therapy program
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy program
- Meditation therapy program
This also includes all of the help you need for mental health disorders like anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and depression. Many people find that this is a welcoming, comfortable place where you can feel right at home and wholly supported in therapy.
Call Serenity House Detox & Recovery Florida Today
A men’s detox center may be the right place for you to start your recovery. It takes a single phone call to learn more and find the next step. Learn more about the treatment options we offer when you call 866.294.5306 or connect with us online today. We are here to help you.